WEDDING AND EVENT STYLIST
We are looking for an experienced Wedding & Event Stylist to join our styling team.
This role is based in Noosaville in a creative team environment. The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of events from conception through to completion including Weddings, Corporate Events and Parties. As a stylist, you take your client's vision for the event and bring it to life.
Due to the nature of events the weekly hours of this role do vary, however hours and days are negotiable for the right person.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Concept design and creation of customised styling quotes for Weddings and Events.
- Preparing and presenting inspirational vision boards and proposals
- Managing incoming wedding/event enquiries either by phone, email or website
- Conduct wedding consultations with clients in our Noosaville showroom. You will need to discuss the clients needs, interpret their vision and pull all the different elements together into one cohesive theme
- Liaison with Splash Events suppliers and venues, building strong client relationships
- Selection of all décor, flowers, table settings and lighting to create the mood that guests will experience upon entering the venue
- Create floor plans and layout of designs
- Event planning and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaising with team leaders, the warehouse and event assistants to ensure jobs are executed to the event design
- Generate ideas to suit the client's style and budget
- On-site set up & pack down of events in strict allocated time frames
- As a on-site team leader, you will need to organise and guide your team and liase with clients and venue managers, ensuring the event is set within the required time and to perfection.
- General administrative duties & office management
To be considered for this role you MUST have...
- A proven track-record in creative event management or styling
- At least 3 years experience in styling, delivering and developing high quality event design
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in written form
- The ability to thrive in pressured or stressful situations
- Proven track record in Events including on site set ups
- Physical strength with a good level of fitness
- Flexible in working hours for scheduled events
- You must be instinctively creative & design oriented with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to drive large manual vans
Please forward your resume to cover letter with a brief description of your working history, highlighting your event experience and why you think you would be suitable to this role. A portfolio or visual photos of your past work would be advantageous.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.