WEDDING AND EVENT STYLIST
We are looking for a talented and experienced Wedding & Event Stylist to join our styling team.
An event stylist is responsible for designing the overall look and feel for an event. From concept development, proposal creation, planning and installation this is a highly skilled role for a creative and organised person.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Concept design and creation of customised styling quotes for Weddings and Events.
- Preparing inspirational vision boards and proposals
- Managing incoming wedding/event enquiries either by phone, email or website
- Conduct wedding consultations with clients. You will need to discuss the clients needs, interpret their vision and pull all the different elements together into one cohesive theme
- Selection of all décor, flowers, table settings and lighting to create the mood that guests will experience upon entering the venue
- Create floor plans and layout of designs
- Event planning and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Generate ideas to suit the client's style and budget
- On-site set up & pack down of events in strictly allocated time frames
- General administrative duties & office management
To be considered for this role you MUST have...
- A proven track-record in creative event management or styling
- At least 2 years experience in styling, delivering and developing high quality event design
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in written form
- Proven track record in Events including on site set ups
- Physical strength with a good level of fitness
- Flexible in working hours for scheduled events
This role is based in Noosaville in a creative team environment. Due to the nature of events the weekly hours of this role do vary, however hours and days are negotiable for the right person.
Please forward your resume to cover letter with a brief description of your working history, highlighting design skills and event experience and why you think you would be suitable for this role. A portfolio or visual photos of your past work would be advantageous.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.