At Splash Events, a professional team will deliver your decor, set up your event and pack it down after. The fees are calculated per event and are additional to your hire costs. There are a few things we need take into consideration when quoting...
- Location and accessibility
- Travel required
- Number of staff required and how long it will take to set up, return and pack down
- How much time is allowed to set up by the venue (the less time, the more staff required)
- How much equipment has been ordered and if an extra truck needs to be hired
- Time to pack and unload the truck
- If lighting needs to be rigged
- If flowers and hanging greenery need to be installed
- After hours collection times (ie Midnight pack downs will be at a higher rate)
- Day and dates (Sundays and public holidays attract a higher charge)
- Inclement weather may also incur additional charges
Please note that delivery, set up and collection charges may change after quoting depending on confirmation of address, delivery/collection day, time and set up changes or venue bump in and bump out requirements.
Generally, the time involved for packing, delivering, setting, unpacking and unloading is approximately 15-25 hours. We do our best to keep our delivery, set up and collection costs to a minimum and do not aim to make a profit on these charges.