To make your perfect day how you have envisaged, Splash Events will provide an initial complimentary consultation either at our designer Noosaville showroom or over the phone. In the initial consultation your stylist will assess your needs and budget plus also brainstorm creative ideas and concepts.
Prior to your consultation the first thing we’ll have you do is to fill out our wedding client information form (we’ll email you this form after you contact us) - it’s full of basic questions that will let us get to know more about you and what you have planned for your wedding so far.
At Splash Events our styling consultations are complimentary. With your initial consultation in our designer showroom, your personal stylist will cover the follow design concepts.
- Concept design and creation of your unique style that reflects your personality and the vision for your wedding.
- Your stylist will listen to your ideas, unravel your vision, tying together all the different elements into one cohesive theme.
- Creation of a customise colour palette, incorporating your dresses, flowers and the design of your invitations into your wedding theme for consistency.
- Discuss fresh and unique ideas to incorporate into the styling of your wedding
- We can provide absolutely everything for your Wedding including flowers, lighting, furniture, décor, chairs, tables, fairy lights, table settings & centrepieces, stationery, floor plans and so much more.
- Discuss your wishlist of items from our Decor Catalogue, helping you create an exquisite design.
- Help you choose your suppliers if you haven’t already including your cake designer, florist, photographer etc
After your design consultation, you will view a customised design proposal with a personalised inspiration board so you can really feel the vision your stylist has for your wedding. We will also provide an initial quote with a break down of costs.
On the day, we will then setup everything up for you at your wedding location, so all you need to do is to smile and enjoy your wedding day.
We do suggest that you have your colours and dresses selected prior to making your appointment, as these are an integral part of the styling process for your wedding. If you don’t have these decisions confirmed we can still discuss initial ideas with you and fine tune your proposal when you have confirmed.
Consultations at the showroom are available Monday to Friday 8.30am-3.30pm and Saturday mornings pending wedding and event set ups. Please contact our office to arrange a suitable time.
For design inspiration, you can view our galleries or hire catalogue and then discuss these design themes with your stylist.